Manager - Talent Acquisition at Ola
Views:369 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Ola - Manager/Assistant Manager - System Analyst - Success Factors (8-12 yrs)
Founded in Jan 2011 by IIT Bombay alumni Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola (formerly Olacabs), is India's most popular mobile app for personal transportation. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and driver partners onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent, and quick service fulfillment. Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 110 cities can book over 6,00,000 vehicles across cabs, auto-rickshaws, and taxis. Ola has also introduced a range of shared mobility services on its platforms like Ola Shuttle and Ola Share for commute and ride-sharing respectively. The app is available on Windows, Android, and iOS platforms.
About the job
- Design - Produce SAP SuccessFactors (Recruitment & Onboarding, Employee Central and other modules) functional designs that address business requirements and consider environmental constraints
- Develop and Support - Deliver and support software solutions that meet business needs, align with architectural principles, and meet quality expectations
- Technical Expertise - Provide Technical Expertise in SuccessFactors and drive technology practices across the team and Ola Group - Corporate Systems more broadly
Mandatory Formal Education/Qualifications:
- SuccessFactors Recruitment certification
- SuccessFactors Onboarding certification
- SuccessFactors Employee Central certification
Preferred Formal Education/Qualifications
- Graduate degree or Post-graduate level education is preferred
- 8 + Years of overall experience, at least 6 years of SAP experience in SAP SuccessFactors solutions
- 5+ years of experience in SuccessFactors Recruitment and/or Onboarding module & 2+ years of experience in Employee Central and reporting module.
- Excellent Functional knowledge in SAP SuccessFactors - Recruitment & Onboarding
- Experience in Employee Central preferred
- Experience in integration of Recruitment and Onboarding modules to Employee Central and Learning Management Systems
- Experience handling Requirements workshops and design Solutions.
- Good grasp of SAP cloud platform solutions.
- Familiar with testing processes, tools, methodologies, and test-driven development.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead change, represent end users- interests and influence/motivate others effectively
- Demonstrated ability to provide task leadership within an agile delivery model
- Excellent communication skills - persuasive and open communicator