Associate Director - Talent Acquisition at Ola Group
Views:485 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Lead - GDPR
- Maintain and monitor Group's global privacy requirement landscape and related procedures
- Assist in periodic risk assessment and audits via internal audit and external agencies; address potential issues proactively
- Ensure company maintains appropriate data privacy consents and records legal basis of processing personal data
- Implementing privacy by design in Tech, Product and Engineering function
- Advise data privacy, technology, social media, IT security and content management (like Ola Play)
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing contracts, with focus on data privacy, IT Security and content rights.
- Global monitor of legislative changes in relation to data protection
- Undertake company wide trainings and provide regular updates to GGC, audit committee and senior leadership
- Investigate potential privacy incidents, complaints or breaches, including notifications to authorities and other resolution efforts.
- Support Advertising contracts, Tech contracts, Multi-media content
- Engage and liaise with jurisdictional supervising authorities and regulators"