Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition at OLA
Views:338 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
OLA - Lead - Finance Shared Services - CA (10-13 yrs)
The incumbent should be an experienced finance leader who has independently led finance shared service operations of a company with listed entity level compliance & controls.
Role Description :
- The person will be responsible for running shared services for the group in the areas of Accounts Payable, Receivable, NBFC Operations, Fixed Assets and Banking Operations. Portions for transaction accounting & reporting for International operations will also be there for the incumbent.
- Candidates with the right experience and stature will also need to oversee external audit relationship, interacting with the Internal Audit team on operational aspects
- The candidate will potentially lead a team of 40- 50 FTE and over time grow rapidly in finance / general management as the organization grows exponentially.
- Expertise in Ind AS and relevant accounting compliance is a must. Agility, first principal thinking change management capability, digital/technology/process- oriented approach, comfort & expertise with SAP / Oracle systems, effective team management skills and potential to grow further into a large international list- co controller are the key requirements.
- Must have present- ability & stature to interact with senior stakeholders.
- Candidate to be CA of 10- 13 years and should have experience in running finance shared services