TA Head at Ola Group
Views:394 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
OLA - Lead - Direct Taxation - CA (10-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Managing direct tax compliances such as, advance tax, income-tax, transfer pricing, obtaining lower TDS certificates, tax residency certificates, etc. for the Indian group entities as well as the overseas subsidiaries
2. Managing direct tax compliances of charitable trusts.
3. Managing TDS compliances of all the domestic entities which includes fund forecast, TDS workings and coordinating with accounts payable and treasury team for timely compliance.
4. Supervising the filing of 15CA-CB by analyzing the transactions from international tax perspective, reviewing forms, filing 15CA and maintaining a tracker.
5. Working with other teams in Finance to close tax audit, statutory audit, tax assessments and appeals for the group including overseas subsidiaries
6. Analyzing inter-company invoices to make sure that the same are in accordance with group's transfer pricing policies and inter-company agreements
7. Review of books of the group entities from tax perspective and preparation of income tax provisioning, deferred tax, etc.
8. Preparing responses w.r.t. tax assessments, litigations, compliances, etc.
9. Leading critical tax projects (including business restructurings), managing critical tax issues along with other related regulations wherever needed
10. Keeping track of updates in tax laws and defining the systems/procedures to meet the requirements
11. Conducting training and awareness sessions for business teams for ensuring tax compliance
12. Assisting business/finance teams with their tax queries relating to day to day business operations such as TDS rates, documents to be maintained, review of business agreements from tax perspective, etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.