Recruiter at Ola
Views:279 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Ola - HR Business Partner (5-10 yrs)
Human Resource Business Partner
Note: - Minimum 5 years of post qualification experience preferably in in Manufacturing/Automotive industry.
- Only MBA -HR candidates from Tier1/Tier2 colleges.
Job Location: Koramangala Bangalore.
Key Result Areas (Accountability & Responsibility of the role):-
1. Collaborating and influencing business leaders on key business decisions.
2. Partner with CoE Total Rewards, Employee Engagement, Talent Acquisition & other HR Business Services to influence and execute HR strategy,
3. Continuously assess the business requirements & provide insights to the design, execution and continuous improvement of HR programs to ensure relevance to current & future business needs.
4. Provide insights to business leaders and department heads from a human capital perspective on optimized manpower projections and efficiency.
5. Act as SPOC for all relevant stakeholder of respective BUs as well as Top management and Department/Functional Heads on Human Capital subject matter expert.
1. Deploy and execute HR strategies including but not limited to recognition & rewards, employer brand, capability development and compensation assessment
2.Partner with the TA, Hiring managers, HR Ops to support the recruitment, hiring and social onboarding of staff.
3.Proactive identification of the gaps in leadership of the leads, advise and coach business leaders on topics impacting leadership effectiveness and business results.
4.Lead/ provide support to the senior management team on matters related to executive compensation and benefits and company-wide talent management/succession planning.
Organization Effectiveness (Change Mgmt, Org Performance):
1. Workforce planning & alignment with business leaders on organization design, including structure, processes, capabilities, and resource requirements (human capital cost estimation), and identify gaps and opportunities.
2. Collaborate with business leaders on action planning to support implementation of organization design.
3. Facilitate change management initiatives
4. Collaborate with Business Leaders, department heads, function leads on employee engagement initiatives.
1. Day to day grievance handling including but not operational bottlenecks, conflict management & resolution
2. Act as champion for the employee (critical talents) as well as org by assessing & understanding early signs of regretful attrition and initiate countermeasures.
Key Skills Required:-Design Thinking, Analytical Abilities, Stakeholder Mgmt, Conflict Mgmt, Influencing abilities.