Manager - HR at OLA Foods
Views:782 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
OLA Foods - Technical Program Manager (5-9 yrs)
OLA Foods - Technical Program Manager
Job Description :
- Technical Program Manager is responsible for programs/projects involving cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of products or system or features. They own and manage projects and programs end-to-end, initiate, coordinate and communicate across groups effectively to provide on-time, within budget, high quality deliverables that meet customer/business expectations.
- Technical Program Manager manages delivery using sound product & business acumen, technology depth and strong project management skills. Technical Program manager act as catalyst to faster business delivery by streamlining and simplifying processes, monitoring engineering productivity and ensuring the engineering best practices are followed.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Drive multiple large-scale technical projects, working cross-functionally with product manager, designers, software development team, business operations, marketing, legal and external partners across organization to guarantee a smooth and efficient product delivery.
- Defines and implements cross-team processes to improve efficiency and delivery (SDLC), defines metrics to measure and monitor efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and drives adoption across organization.
- Monitors and tracks complex programs effectively by providing periodic updates to technical, non-technical teams and Sr.Management
- Has the right balance of technical, project management and business/product acumen and manages delivery across SDLC serving as single point of contact.
- Handle multiple competing and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Manages stakeholders from different cross functional teams by setting expectations and providing frequent program/project updates.
Basic Qualification :
- 3+ years of experience in a software engineering role and at least 2 years of delivery management experience in product organization
- Understands the technical designs of the multiple projects and programs he/she is managing. Has deeper understanding of specific sub-systems and possess ability to drive technical discussions if needed.
- Experience setting engineering organization from scratch and helping teams adopt engineering best practices.
- Strong familiarity with Agile methodologies; Has ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This includes excellent listening skills, concise communications and targeting the message to specific audiences
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
About Ola Foods :
- Ola Foods Business (Earlier Foodpanda) is the foods division of the Ola group. The Ola Group was founded in 2011 is one of the worlds largest mobility and consumer internet companies, with businesses across mobility, food and finance. It has a presence in 500+cities in over 5 countries.
- The vision of the Ola Foods Business is to build India's largest and most loved food brands with an unrelenting focus on quality and hygiene. We know what matters to our customers when it comes to food, and we will make sure that nothing comes between them and a great food experience.
- We are at the fore-front of food technology innovation with state-of-the-art kitchen infrastructure, leading food manufacturing and menu engineering practices and a supremely talented and passionate team of food experts.
- We have a portfolio of brands across Khichdi, Biryani and Rice Bowls across 6 cities with many more exciting food brands in the pipeline.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.