Manager - HR at OLA Foods
Views:2973 Applications:619 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
OLA Foods - Product Analyst (1-3 yrs)
Ola Foods Business (Earlier FoodPanda) is the foods division of the Ola group. The Ola Group was founded in 2011 is one of the world's largest mobility and consumer internet companies, with businesses across mobility, food and finance. It has a presence in 250+cities in over 5 countries. The vision of the Ola Foods Business is to build India's largest and most loved food brands with an unrelenting focus on quality and hygiene.
We know what matters to our customers when it comes to food, and we will make sure that nothing comes between them and a great food experience. We are at the fore-front of food technology innovation with state-of-the-art kitchen infrastructure, leading food manufacturing and menu engineering practices and a supremely talented and passionate team of food experts. We have a portfolio of brands of Khichdi, Parathas, Shakes and Desserts, Biryani and Rice Bowls across 6 cities with many more exciting food brands in the pipeline.
Job Description for Product Analyst :
As a Product Analyst for Ola Foods, we are looking for someone whose primary objective is to work with product and business stakeholders to answer key business questions.
Basic Requirements :
- 1-3 years- experience in Consumer Product.
- Knowledge of Product Analysis Tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.
- Knowledge of User Journeying & its Analysis.
- Strong background in statistical concepts and calculations with 2.5+yrs experience with real data.
Key Skills and Responsibilities :
- Partner with product managers and other stakeholders to drive and create the right product roadmap.
- Work with large ambiguous problem statements and break them down into meaningful problems to solve.
- Partner with product managers to conduct research, create business cases and translate them into meaningful problems to solve.
- Identify right business and product metrics to be analyzed and tracked for every feature/problem statement.
- Constantly monitor and analyze metrics identified, publish insights/any anomalies along with hypothesis.
- Work with product manager to design the right experiments.
Critical Functional Skills :
- Innovative and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers.
- Expert in excel and MySQL.
- Proficiency with statistical analysis tools (e.g. R, SAS, SPSS), software development technologies (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, .Net)
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly verbally and in written form.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.