Manager - HR at OLA Foods
Views:6872 Applications:1912 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
OLA Foods - Operations Manager - Logistics - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-3 yrs)
OLA Foods Business (Earlier Foodpanda) is the foods division of the Ola group. The Ola Group was founded in 2011 is one of the worlds largest mobility and consumer internet companies, with businesses across mobility, food and finance. It has a presence in 250+ cities in over 5 countries.
The vision of the Ola Foods Business is to build India's largest and most loved food brands with an unrelenting focus on quality and hygiene. We know what matters to our customers when it comes to food, and we will make sure that nothing comes between them and a great food experience.
We are at the fore-front of food technology innovation with state-of-the-art kitchen infrastructure, leading food manufacturing and menu engineering practices and a supremely talented and passionate team of food experts.
We have a portfolio of brands across Khichdi, Biryani and Rice Bowls across 6 cities with many more exciting food brands in the pipeline.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Own the complete rider life cycle management starting from sourcing and ensure flawless partner experience
- Deliver operational designs with necessary plans around riders, assets, etc.
- Collaborate and communicate with key cross-functional partners within the OLA ecosystem
- Ensure flawless execution on ground and process around periodic audits
- Design SOPs to ensure flawless execution
- Engage with stakeholders to support logistics operations for OLA Foods
Preferred Candidates should be from Tier 1 Colleges (IIT, Top NIT, Bits) and from E commerce, logistics background
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.