Manager - HR at OLA Foods
Views:1444 Applications:413 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
OLA Foods - Manager - Social Media (2-3 yrs)
- Ola Foods Business (Earlier FoodPanda) is the foods division of the Ola group. The Ola Group was founded in 2011 is one of the world's largest mobility and consumer internet companies, with businesses across mobility, food and finance.
- It has a presence in 250+cities in over 5 countries. The vision of the Ola Foods Business is to build India's largest and most loved food brands with an unrelenting focus on quality and hygiene. We know what matters to our customers when it comes to food, and we will make sure that nothing comes between them and a great food experience.
- We are at the fore-front of food technology innovation with state-of-the-art kitchen infrastructure, leading food manufacturing and menu engineering practices and a supremely talented and passionate team of food experts. We have a portfolio of brands of Khichdi, Parathas, Shakes and Desserts, Biryani and Rice Bowls across 6 cities with many more exciting food brands in the pipeline.
Job Description for Social Media Manager :
As a Social Media Manager for Ola Foods, we are looking someone who can own our presence on social media.
Role expectations :
- Strategic advisor and expert in all social media platforms
- A creative soul with an analytical mind
- Instagram innovator and a Facebook fanatic looking to drive social-first thinking
- Can execute and own the Social Media Marketing, Community and Influencer Strategy
- Can formulate content plans to ensure social media outlets are populated with fresh, interesting, and innovative content
- Can spot trends, engagement, brand integration opportunities, and campaign opportunities on social media
- Can create/write social content that sharp, impactful and shows empathy for the intended audience
- Closely collaborates with his/her art partner to create stunning looking content - both static and moving
- Enjoys engaging with followers of the brand
- Has a deep understanding of how to maximize content and foster communities on social platforms
- Creates strategies to maximize engagement and enrich brand reputation
- Is comfortable and confident interacting with senior client teams
- Be extremely comfortable being the go-to person for all things social - from providing strategic advice on the social architecture, to ensuring strong frameworks are in place to foster engagement, to get the most out of social, and more
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience
- Is experienced in social media reporting on performance and ROI of all social media channel
Previous experience in a similar social media position is essential :
- Have at least 2-3 years- experience using social media platforms
- Demonstrated experience managing social media channels professionally including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Experience in copywriting and content creation for social media to connect with the target audience
- Hands-on experienced in proactive Community Management
- Experience with risk management and reactive messaging
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, online community management, and digital content creation
- Experience engaging with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Experienced in implementing and using of social media management, monitoring, and listening tools
- Experienced in building and maintaining strong relationships