Manager - HR at OLA Foods
Views:917 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
OLA Foods - Creative Lead (8-10 yrs)
Company Details :
- Ola Foods Business (Earlier Foodpanda) is the foods division of the Ola group. The Ola Group was founded in 2011 is one of the world's largest mobility and consumer internet companies, with businesses across mobility, food and finance. It has a presence in 500+cities in over 5 countries.
- The vision of the Ola Foods Business is to build India's largest and most loved food brands with an unrelenting focus on quality and hygiene. We know what matters to our customers when it comes to food, and we will make sure that nothing comes between them and a great food experience.
- We are at the fore-front of food technology innovation with state-of-the-art kitchen infrastructure, leading food manufacturing and menu engineering practices and a supremely talented and passionate team of food experts.
- We have a portfolio of 4 brands across Khichdi, Biryani and Rice Bowls across 6 cities with many more exciting food brands in the pipeline!
Job Description :
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and take them to completion.
- Work hands-on on designing creatives and coordinating with various production houses/agencies when required
Role Requirement :
1) Experience : 8+ years
2) Industry Background : preferably agency Background / fast paced start-up
3) Will be responsible for all brand led communication initiatives
4) Someone with healthy managerial experience of working with copywriters, designers, social media manager & cross-functional teams
5) Should be able to establish creative vision, analyse plan & interpret the brand team's brief and develop deliverables as per the timelines
6) Job will entail 60% hands-on creative development + 40% team management
- Direct and motivate teams of graphic designers, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively.
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Meet work standards by following productivity, quality, and client standards; resolving operational problems; Identifying work process improvements.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Determines project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed by team members.