Manager - HR at OLA Foods
Views:12966 Applications:3520 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
OLA Foods - Category Manager (5-8 yrs)
Ola Foods Business (Earlier Foodpanda) is the foods division of the Ola group. The Ola Group was founded in 2011 is one of the world's largest mobility and consumer internet companies, with businesses across mobility, food and finance. It has a presence in 250+cities in over 4 countries.
The vision of the Ola Foods Business is to build India's largest and most loved food brands with an unrelenting focus on quality and hygiene. We know what matters to our customers when it comes to food, and we will make sure that nothing comes between them and a great food experience.
We are at the fore-front of food technology innovation with state-of-the-art kitchen infrastructure, leading food manufacturing and menu engineering practices and a supremely talented and passionate team of food experts.
We have a portfolio of 4 brands across Khichdi, and Desserts, Biryani and Rice Bowls across 6 cities with many more exciting food brands in the pipeline.
Role Summary: The role reports to the Category & Marketing Head and will spearhead business across the food category and manage growth across all the cities. Stakeholders: All functions (Product, Marketing, Finance, Legal), Reporting relationships (CMO / COO / Revenue & Category Head), City / Zonal Teams
1. Responsible for topline growth in the category across all the cities
2. Understand and analyze the market positioning for the category, market trends and SWOT and create strategies for fortifying business based on it
3. Provide inputs on pricing strategy of the category based on market potential, consumer insights, margins, competitive signals
4. Ownership of all category specific marketing activities both on the demand and supply side
5. Develop supply initiatives in terms of supply marketing, supply acquisition and retention, and coordinate with relevant stakeholders across all cities
6. Responsible for category level fulfillment
7. Continue to grow revenues and customer/driver base across the category
8. Constantly strive for better customer experience and quality levels
Qualifications & Background:
1. Premier B-school focus on general management and marketing
2. Engineering degree from premier engineering college will be a preferred
3. 5+ years of marketing & category management experience in e-commerce or FMCG industry, experience in food category is preferred
1. Very strong on business operations fundamentals, conceptual thought process
2. Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
3. Strong Influencing skills
4. Proven experience leading cross-functional projects; very strong in influencing & driving change behaviors
5. Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
6. Good organizational and project management skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management
7. Passion to architect and experiment with new ideas; ability to think through these pilots/initiatives and deliver clear outcomes
8. Ability to translate strategies into execution plans and drive them to completion