Manager - HR at OLA Foods
Views:1809 Applications:596 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
OLA Foods - Business Finance Manager (3-7 yrs)
Company Details :
- Ola Foods Business (Earlier Foodpanda) is the foods division of the Ola group. The Ola Group was founded in 2011 is one of the world's largest mobility and consumer internet companies, with businesses across mobility, food and finance. It has a presence in 500+cities in over 5 countries.
- The vision of the Ola Foods Business is to build India's largest and most loved food brands with an unrelenting focus on quality and hygiene. We know what matters to our customers when it comes to food, and we will make sure that nothing comes between them and a great food experience.
- We are at the fore-front of food technology innovation with state-of-the-art kitchen infrastructure, leading food manufacturing and menu engineering practices and a supremely talented and passionate team of food experts.
- We have a portfolio of 4 brands across Khichdi, Biryani and Rice Bowls across 6 cities with many more exciting food brands in the pipeline!
Responsibilities of the position:
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company's portfolio of businesses.
- To prepare and approve the budget, expenses of the business units and other expenses. To manage the overall profitability of the business unit.
- Works with category teams in identifying new projects, defining cost and business savings, developing business cases and doing rigorous analysis of numbers during implementation to capture plan vs actual benefits
- Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- To prepare and review the closing P&L reports
- Lead scenario modelling efforts for the development and growth of the portfolio. Participate as a key thought leader of the business finance team.
- Lead the strategic aspects of the annual/half yearly/quarterly operating plan and budget process for the company. Support the strategic business planning process. Monitor competitive dynamics of the sectors
- Prepare presentations in support of board and stakeholder meetings, monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic committees of the company.
- Partner with accounting, treasury, tax, legal as appropriate
- 3 to 7 years work experience, MBA/CA. + minimum 2 years of Business finance/Audit experience preferred
- Strong blend of analytical and Business understanding skills
- Advanced capability with Microsoft Office applications Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to design reports that present both actual and budget data in a concise manner for use by top management in decision making
- Heavy stakeholder management experience .This role requires a lot of cross functional working and engagement with senior leaders