Talent Acquisition at Ola Cabs
Views:10414 Applications:693 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Ola Foods - Business Analyst - IIT/BITS/NIT (1-3 yrs)
Title/Designation : Business Analyst
Key Attributes : Good in excel & powerpoint, data crunching and reporting from cross functional teams.
Job Location : Bangalore
About us :
- Ola Foods Business (Earlier Foodpanda) is the foods division of the Ola group. The Ola Group was founded in 2011 is one of the world's largest mobility and consumer internet companies, with businesses across mobility, food and finance. It has a presence in 500+cities in over 5 countries.
- The vision of the Ola Foods Business is to build India's largest and most loved food brands with an unrelenting focus on quality and hygiene. We know what matters to our customers when it comes to food, and we will make sure that nothing comes between them and a great food experience.
- We are at the fore-front of food technology innovation with state-of-the-art kitchen infrastructure, leading food manufacturing and menu engineering practices and a supremely talented and passionate team of food experts.
- We have a portfolio of 4 brands across Khichdi, Shakes and Desserts, Biryani and Rice Bowls across 5 cities with many more exciting food brands in the pipeline.
Key Deliverables :
- Determine operational objectives by studying skilling function performance metrics, gathering information and evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing specifications.
- Improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems and writing improvement procedures.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements and establishing project budget.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies.
Skills Required :
- Analytical bent
- Process Improvement
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience
Education : Engg Tier 1 college
Experience : 1+ year's post engg qualification
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.