Manager - HR at OLA Foods
Views:431 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
OLA Foods - Branded Content/Social Lead (5-10 yrs)
Ola Foods Business (Earlier Foodpanda) is the foods division of the Ola group. The Ola Group was founded in 2011 is one of the worlds largest mobility and consumer internet companies, with businesses across mobility, food and finance. It has a presence in 250+ cities in over 5 countries. The vision of the Ola Foods Business is to build India's largest and most loved food brands with an unrelenting focus on quality and hygiene. We know what matters to our customers when it comes to food, and we will make sure that nothing comes between them and a great food experience.
We are at the fore-front of food technology innovation with state-of-the-art kitchen infrastructure, leading food manufacturing and menu engineering practices and a supremely talented and passionate team of food experts.
We have a portfolio of brands across Khichdi, Biryani and Rice Bowls across 6 cities with many more exciting food brands in the pipeline.
Branded Content & Social - Lead
Instead of a job, what if you had a mission? To create and shape some of India's most loved food brands. And along the way, create some stellar pieces of content as well.
This is what we do here at Ola Foods. We are a bunch of foodies on a mission to make every day meals exciting and fulfilling through our brands like Khichdi Experiment, Paratha Experiment and Bowlsome. We are a part of Ola, one of world's largest ride-hailing companies and we- re looking for someone to lead our social media mandate.
We are looking for someone who can lead all our social media and branded content initiatives. You must be great at story-telling, passionate about creative work, be up-to-date on all social trends and have experience in collaborating with third-party content creators. Oh, and you must also be a complete foodie! (goes without saying)
- Work with a team of social media managers & content managers to create a content strategy for all our brands aligned to our business objectives
- Plan and lead the creation and execution of content calendars cross brands
- Oversee the social presence of brands across channels such as Facebook, Instagram Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Quora
- Partner and collaborate with third-party content creators for clutter breaking communication
- Identify and collaborate with relevant influencers for our brands
- Run social media campaigns to keep engagement high and increase brand love
- Create reports and analyze effectiveness of campaigns and content using platform based insights
- 5-10 years of experience in handling social media mandates for leading brands
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Creative flair and enthusiasm for new ideas, trends & concepts
- Hands-on experience in planning & supervising video production for brands is a must
- Ability to create engaged communities across social platforms
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Demonstrated track record of successful project management