Talent Acquisition at Ola Cabs
Views:3794 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Ola Fleet Technology - Senior Manager - RMT/Aftermarket Vertical - Two Wheeler Leasing Business (12-15 yrs)
Ola is expanding into Two Wheeler Leasing Business and is looking for a passionate Two Wheel industry expert to come on board and set up the Aftermarket vertical (known as RMT in Ola Parlance) for this new business from scratch.
The broad role and responsibilities (not limited to) will be:
1. Uptime of Asset & Network :
- Create optimum Network Capacity PAN India to provide asset maintenance services
- Create Network Performance Tracking Framework & maintain network service score above standards defined as per SLA
- Manage centralized asset Operations to monitor pan India TATs
- Manage city asset Operations to unlock specific issues at various geographies which effect uptime
- Review & Monitor implementation of plans to minimize Repair & Maintenance days of asset
- Review & Monitor Action Plan to minimize Number of assets under Repair & Maintenance
2. Asset Health & Integrity :
- Work on strategies to control asset theft & damage with use of technology and high operational efficiency
- Work with product/tech team to devise a telematics strategy
- Design & Enforce governing policies to be implemented in case of asset abuse/theft like misplacing inventory, other branding etc.
- Create solutions to minimize asset abuse such as tampering with devices, driving outside the city limits etc.
- Design & implement org wide process of audits to ensure quality standards of the assets
- Use product and tech to develop scoring mechanism to monitor asset quality
3. Asset Safety :
- Ensure asset safety with regard to all customized fittings in the vehicle
4. Inventory Mgmt :
- Setting up & managing operating system for planning inventory availability as per sourcing pipeline, attrition projections, and new procurement
- Setting up & managing process of audits at the yard at the time of "in & out" of vehicles
- Design & implementation of policy for inventory (accessories) loss in conjunction with partner mgmt, PE & recovery team
- Setting up of processes between city inventory teams and asset team to ensure vehicles availability for onboarding as per standard SLAs
5. Cost of RMT :
- Control overall Asset Mgmt cost within the limit defined as per business model
- Create and Implement solutions to reduce the asset maintenance cost in the long run
- Create alliances for direct procurement of OES spares and inventory
- Execute strategies for better cost and efficiency through creation of dedicated repair networks
- Design along with PE and PM team policies and strategies to minimize loss of inventory (accessories)
We are looking for a candidate who is up to take challenges, has domain expertise and wants to be part of a growth story. The preferred candidate would have spent 12-15 years in Two Wheeler industry majorly in Service/Aftermarket functions.