Talent Acquisition at Ola Cabs
Views:1182 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Ola Fleet Technology - Manager - Recovery (7-13 yrs)
Job Description :
- Primary function is to maximize recoveries and minimize losses to company.
- Responsible for achieving measurable targets for recoveries set forth.
- Negotiate with a wide range of problems - from individuals to Police Officials.
- Delinquency control for pan India
- NPA reduction for pan India
- Setting collections strategy on a monthly and quarterly basis & tracking to plan
- Portfolio monitoring and analytics
- Set target for the City recovery executives/managers
- Managing or assisting in managing, evaluating various legal and other measures with in-house / external counsels and making recommendations for special actions with Police Stations (including court cases etc.,)
- Evolve recovery / remedial / legal strategies, process and obtain the necessary approvals and implement related action plans as approved.
- The specialized negotiation and work out skills required for this job are usually acquired through years of credit, lending and collections experience (8+ years) along with a strong working knowledge of the various legal and regulatory frameworks the Bank operates in.
- Keep abreast of developments in political, legal and economical fields of PAN India.
Job Qualification :
- Business graduate from a recognized institution, coupled with (preferably) a legal background.
- Broad and active experience (7+ years) in Collections or Recoveries with a reputed bank/financial/telecommunication institution.
- Good working knowledge of the Laws and banking regulations/practices (Bengaluru and other locations where OLA operates in) is a requirement for this job. Laws, rules and regulations in the India are different locations are different, which this position is to keep abreast with for effective remedial management.
- Excellent work out / negotiating skills.
- Fluent in English and Hindi, with good command over spoken and written English.