Talent Acquisition at Ola Cabs
Views:5196 Applications:779 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Ola Fleet Technologies - Program Manager - IIM/MDI/ISB/IIT/NIT (2-6 yrs)
Position: Program Manager for Self-drive business, based at Bangalore
About Us :
Founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola is one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and drivers onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent, safe and quick service fulfilment. Ola is focused on leveraging the best of technology and building innovative mobility solutions ground-up, that are relevant at a global scale and in transforming commuting experiences by setting the tone for global innovation in this space. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 125+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand and the UK, can connect with over 1.5 million drivers with a diverse range of vehicles. Driven by a hyperlocal approach, Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people.
The job requires a gamut of roles and responsibilities :
- Identifying new marketing opportunities by analysing data on location demographics, preferences and needs, business potential and competitor's strengths and weaknesses
- Lead the planning and implementation of a project to ensure results are delivered
- Come up with launch plan and on board right internal and/or external teams for fastest time to market
- Coordinate frequently with stakeholders across different functions - Investors, Management etc.
- Advice on the new business Models, Build marketing strategies, customer Analytics
- Troubleshoot the business issues.
- Data Interpretation and analytics
- Monitor report the progress of the projects
Must have skills :
- An ability to quickly understand and solve new problems
- Negotiation and conflict management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent data interpretation
- Stress tolerance
- Need no external push to be motivated
- Proven leadership, supervisory and project management skills
- A tactical and strategic track record for delivering research-driven results
- Ability to motivate and lead a team and manage multiple requirements
- Innovative and people management with an understanding Competitive Analysis.
- Ready to travel across the locations
Qualifications & Background :
- Premier B-schools (only)
- Engineering degree from premier engineering college will be an preferred
- Candidates with prior FMCG/Telecom sales experience in top Retail, FMCG or Telecom companies