Ola Financial Services - Senior Manager - Risk & Compliance (8-10 yrs)
- Handling all RBI and regulatory provisions applicable to the organization
- Prepare and file necessary documents & returns, as required under RBI regulations
- Conduct Compliance reviews and audits, provide inputs on fixing the gaps identified, general projects and policy issues
- Support the business in complying with the various laws and regulations applicable to the Business in-line with RBI guidelines and regulations/licenses that may be required to conduct business in India and/or regulatory requirements
- Manage relationships and outreach efforts with regulators
- Formulate policy and strategic initiatives in an intense regulatory environment
- Serve as a subject matter expert encompassing a wide-array of inherent AML risks presented by each product for Ola Financial Services
- Manage all aspects of compliance testing including Politically Exposed Persons (PEP), Customer Identification (CIP) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), Transaction Monitoring, Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR), Customer Complaints, etc.
- Monitor effective implementation of regulatory mandates and provide assurance to Board of its compliance
Experience & Skills Required
- Min 8-10 years of experience
- Thorough knowledge of RBI regulations
- Proven track record of complex problem solving and decision-making ability
- Effective communicator - Verbally and in Writing
Location: City- Bangalore
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.