OLA Electric - Product Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-5 yrs)
Our goal as Ola Electric, is to enable and maximize the number of electric kms delivered through our ecosystem of products and services. We start with India but our ambitions are global. E-Rickshaws provide a unique opportunity to build out our charging infrastructure. E-ricks deliver over 50 million kms of electric mobility in India everyday - no other form factor comes close. As such, our near term goal is to launch a swapping network that serves a disproportionate share of e rickshaw market (100,000 in 2 years). That said, we are building our batteries and charging infrastructure in a way that it can serve all sorts of electric vehicles tomorrow including 2Ws, our own 3W and potentially small 4Ws.
OLA Electric is working with vehicle and battery manufacturers, cities, driver-partners, and the mobility ecosystem to make electric mobility convenient, dependable, and affordable.
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Engineering from top institute/college - IIT, NIT, BITS Pilani etc.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- The business/product analyst's primary objective is to work with product and business stakeholders to answer key business questions.
- Partner with product managers and other stakeholders to drive and create the right product roadmap Work with large ambiguous problem statements and break them down into meaningful problems to solve
- Partner with product managers to conduct research, create business cases and translate them into meaningful problems to solve
- Identify right business and product metrics to be analyzed and tracked for every feature/problem statement
- Constantly monitor and analyze metrics identified, publish insights/any anomalies along with hypothesis
- Work with product manager to design the right experiments Evangelize right analytical practices within the team
- Work with engineering/data platform teams on designing, building and deploying data analysis systems for large data sets and extracting meaningful data for product teams Recommend and create right algorithms to extract information from large data sets
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong background in statistical concepts and calculations with more than 2 Years of experience with real data
- Innovative and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers. Expert in excel and MySQL Proficiency with statistical analysis tools (e.g. R, SAS, SPSS), software development technologies (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, .Net)
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches Expert at data visualization and presentation.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly verbally and in written form
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well