Ola Electric - Manager - Finance/Leasing & Insurance (10-12 yrs)
Manager - Finance, Leasing & Insurance
Job Title: Finance, Leasing & Insurance Manager
Department / Group: International Business & Sales Strategy
Position Type: Full time
Reporting to: IB & Sales Strategy Head
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will work as a centre of excellence to strategize and execute important business levers of Finance, Leasing & Insurance.
- You will be responsible for plan & execution of FLI for the organisation. You will perform extensive market scanning and derive product strategies. You will collaborate with various stakeholders (internal and external) to drive the implementation. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all operations & back end activities are executed on time.
- Market Scan: Perform extensive market research to understand country wise:
- Consumer behaviour & competitor analysis
- Existing players in financing, leasing, payment, and insurance
- Existing financing, leasing, payment, and insurance products.
- P&L Ownership: Plan annual budget for various markets and monitor the same. Drive revenue in international markets by coordinating with local teams.
- Strategic & Product Planning: Initiate and lead discussions with various financing, leasing, payment, and insurance companies to design a customized product offering.
- Stakeholder management: Collaborate with external and internal partners such as
- Payment service providers to customize and track the product offerings
- Product & tech team to integrate the payment and insurance options in purchase flow journey on website and app
- After sales team to oversee the insurance offering and implementation.
Experience & Skills :
- MBA with 10-12 years of experience and preferably from e-Commerce/Finance/Automotive background
- At least 5+ years experience in financing / leasing / insurance domains is required
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong market development skills with a proven track record of successful market entry
- Strategic Marketing skills and ability to create strong link between strategy & business results
- Strong leadership skills with ability to motivate, coach, mentor and develop others
- Passion to lead in a chaotic startup environment with a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in handling high volume transactions & large teams
- Strong analytical skills and orientation to understanding numbers
- Strong Relationship & People Management Skills
- Ability to multitask and deal with multiple stakeholders
- Handled a highly target driven sales force / Leadership team
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a fast paced, hyper-normal growth environment
- Managed PnL and growth of a different verticals / organizations
- Highest level of professional integrity and honesty as well as personal credibility
MBA with 10-12 years of experience and preferably from e-Commerce/Finance/Automotive background
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well