Ola Electric - Finance Partner - Product Development Vertical (8-10 yrs)
Job Title : Finance Partner - Product Development
Department / Group : Finance
Location : Bangalore
Position Type : (Full-time, part-time, contract, intern) Full Time
About Us :
- Our goal as Ola Electric, is to enable and maximise the number of electric kms delivered through our ecosystem of products and services. We start with India but our ambitions are global.
- E-Rickshaws provide a unique opportunity to build out our charging infrastructure. E-ricks deliver over 50 million kms of electric mobility in India everyday - no other form factor comes close. As such, our near term goal is to launch a swapping network that serves a disproportionate share of e-rickshaw market (100,000 in 2 years)
- That said, we are building our batteries and charging infrastructure in a way that it can serve all sorts of electric vehicles tomorrow including 2Ws, our own 3W and potentially small 4Ws
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Cost Management - Work with product and engineering and supply chain teams to estimate costs of products and services from early stage product conceptualization to production. Accountable for accuracy of cost components (product BOMs and service BOMs ). Track and report VA-VE initiatives and drive cost efficiencies.
- Product development budget - Work with product and engineering to ensure product development is managed within budget.
- Performing financial analysis of capital projects and preparing capital requests and ROI documentation in accordance with company procedures. Leading monthly sales forecasting efforts for the plant
Experience & Skills :
- Strong costing and VA-VE (Value Analysis & Value Engg) skills.
- Manage external and internal relationships and communications, influencing skills and ability to work with diverse stakeholder groups and teams, understanding of pricing and contracts, ability to identify cost savings and waste reduction opportunities and efficiency improvements
- MBAs with Finance, CA Preferred
- 8-10 yrs Exp.
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.