OLA ELectric - Data Scientist - Research Engineer II - Computer Vision/Deep Learning (2-5 yrs)
Data Scientist is expected to develop products for Customer Relations and Marketing based problem statements using state of the art Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistics and Linear Algebra.
Key Result Areas (Accountability & Responsibility of the role)
- Architect, Design and Build solutions using Computer Vision and Image Processing techniques.
- Build and deploy the developed solutions
- Experiment with new machine learning algorithms suitable for the business use cases.
- Analyze the performance of models and related business metrics and provide insights.
Key Skills Required
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Proficient in Python/R with at least 3+ years of hands-on experience.
- 3+ years of working on Image Processing and Computer Vision Algorithms used for Object Detection, Tracking, Localization and Classification
- Experience in AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning software frameworks.
- Knowledge on running models by using tensorflow, pytorch, caffe, OpenCV, keras, etc.
- Strong technical knowledge of CNN, TNN,RNN and other deep learning algorithms.
- Deep understanding of principles of Camera Sensors
- Solid understanding of computer architecture, operating system fundamentals
- Strong Data structures and Algorithms know-how with Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Should have knowledge of object detection and recognition
- Real world expertise in deep learning- applied to Computer Vision problems
- Strong foundation in Mathematics
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of GPU or parallel computing platforms.
- Understanding of principles of RADARs and LiDARS
- Knowledge on Computer Vision Deep learning algorithms such as Yolo, R-CNN, ResNET-50, etc.
- Must have experience in feature extraction, segmentation and classification of the image
- 3+ years of experience in using Computer Vision Algorithms
- 3+ years of programming in Python
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.