Ola Electric - Associate Director - Strategy & Planning - IIM/IIT/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-10 yrs)
Job Summary :
- The Associate Director - Strategy and Planning will champion high priority projects across India and international markets. Based in Bangalore, the role is to help design, prioritize, and implement projects to help the organization grow & scale.
- We are looking for someone who can solve problems at a high level as well as dive deep into the details. This role will work across many functions and requires a good amount of working with multiple stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Strategy Design : Conduct market research exercises, growth & entry strategy, org redesign/ structuring, evaluate possible M&A opportunities.
Thought Leadership : Keep senior management aware of advancement in tech research, write industry/ research reports (internal/ external). Lead a team of 2-3 strategy & planning managers.
Business Planning : Financial planning, business proposals, budgeting exercises.
Program Management : Implement/ lead programs across multiple functions and horizontals.
Stakeholder Management : Engage with various departments and senior leadership for inputs on strategy exercises and program.
Experience & Skills :
- 6-10 years of strategy/ management consulting experience, preferably in automotive domain or high growth startups
- Strong Data/ Excel skills
- BTech or MBA from a Tier I institute
- Ability to work with remote teams and senior leadership
- Excellent in articulation, clear communication
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.