OLA - Director - Product (10-15 yrs)
Key Roles/Responsibilities :
- Head the product management function for the group.
- Manage and drive a team of talented Product Managers.
- Drive strategic innovation to generate new product ideas.
- Gather insights from across teams within the Org and conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/analysis.
- Continuously improve existing products and features to drive higher conversion or engagement.
- Internalize and deeply understand Ola's mission and strategies, as well as the mission and objectives of your specific team.
- Manage all aspects of the product life cycle, including problem definition, product strategy/roadmap, customer needs, requirement/use case definition.
Experience & Skills Required :
- Self-confidence, dynamism, and a belief in challenging yourself.
- 6+ years of product management experience in a Consumer Internet set-up, with 10+years of the overall experience.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- People Management: Ability to lead, manage & develop teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence.Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Tech background with a good understanding of data, metrics and building models is preferred.
- Product grasp - capable of taking business metrics, breaking them into investment areas, and leading thought in these areas.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.