TA Head at Ola Group
Views:2334 Applications:640 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
OLA - Category Manager - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (4-6 yrs)
Role : Category Management & Revenue Planning
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (On-site)
About Ola :
- Ola is a vertically integrated mobility group across products (personal mobility), services (ride-hailing and financial services), and technology (cell, software, autonomous, artificial intelligence) and building sustainable mobility for the world.
- Ola ride-hailing is India's India's largest mobility platform and one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
- Ola's core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric; launched in Aug 2021, and by Apr 2022 it was the #1 selling electric 2W company in the country. Currently, there are more than 150K scooters on the road, a number that is constantly increasing. With control of technologies end-to-end, D2C model, and product roadmap to address consumer needs of personal mobility across price segments and form factors, Ola Electric is disrupting traditional automobile OEMs in the country.
- Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance, credit-led payments, and other financial products through Ola Financial Services which complements both ride-hailing and EV business.
Input Metrics/KRAs :
- Own Business Planning in terms of weekly and monthly planning and projections to be in line with growth strategy working across Cross-Functional teams including pricing, supply, demand, marketing, and finance
- Maximize ROI of overall budgets across investments
- Central POC and Project Manager for BAU initiatives across various teams
- Complete weekly business review documentation including previous week's metrics, and current week's trends and ensure alignment across teams on root cause/corrective actions
Experience Required :
- Tier 1 MBA preferred with 4+ plus years of analytics expertise with proven leadership skills in managing and guiding teams of business analysts to develop and deploy novel data-driven solutions along with financial planning, AOP planning, and budget allocation
- Working in a fast-paced multi-team environment
- A high understanding of Category management including revenue will be key for this role
- Candidates with prior consulting/strategy/cross-functional program management experience of at least 3 years or in a similar role in the consumer internet industry
Key Leadership Skills Required :
- Structured and Analytical Thinking
- Financial and Commercial acumen
- Critical Decision Making
- Business Strategy and Consumer understanding
- Delivering under pressure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.