Talent Acquisition at Ola Cabs
Views:3040 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Ola Care - Quality Manager (10-15 yrs)
Ola is India's largest mobility platform and one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies, serving 150+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
Ola's core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric and India's largest fleet management business. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India's leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India's largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people.
For more details, visit www.olacabs.com/media
The role's purpose is to ensure seamless operations in the city through the establishment of quality processes, periodic audits measurement of metrics and driving project to improve metrics
Result Areas :
Principal Accountabilities Supporting Actions
Customer Experience :
- Building processes and metrics for quality control
- Work closely with CM to build quality audit guidelines and develop quality measurement metrics
- Constantly review and modify audit guidelines and parameters
- Plan and implement Quality Audit calendar and report feedback on Quality ratings and metrics
- Analyse Quality Audit ratings and metrics to build plans with SM to improve quality
- Conduct periodic audits of the internal processes at the city level, identify gaps and work with the Central Business Excellence team to refine processes
- Custodian of all SOPs and process related documents and regular updation of the same
- Ensure high quality of Operations through audit and action plans
- Define audit schedule for cabs and partners and conduct audits as per defined process
- Analyse Ride ratings, customer feedback and escalations to understand issues and build cross-functional solutions to eliminate those
- Identify gaps in quality assurance processes and implement changes
- Train the training team and sourcing team on quality processes and ways to improve quality
- Ensure appropriate and quick resolutions to customer escalations
Partner Experience :
- Ensure good driver experience through a smooth and transparent process. Ensure clear and open communication to partners regarding quality test failure etc.
The Ola Story:
Founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola is one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and drivers onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent, safe and quick service fulfillment. Olais focused on leveraging the best of technology and building innovative solutions ground-up, that are relevant at the global scale. Notably, in 2016, Ola Play the world's first connected car platform for ride-sharing was launched, transforming commuting experiences and setting the tone for global innovation in this space. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 125+ cities can connect with over a million drivers across a diverse range of vehicles. Driven by a hyperlocal approach, Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people.
Why join our team?
We are a team of young and passionate individuals who take pride in solving mobility problems. Innovation and technology is at the heart of everything we do. Each one of us embodies Ola's mission of enabling mobility for a billion people. We understand the value of being output-focused, hardworking and passionate. We are entrepreneurial, experimental and innovative. Come join our team!
Important links to refer:
- Media Center