Talent Acquisition at Ola Cabs
Views:2830 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Ola Care - Head - Safety Response Team - Ola Care (12-15 yrs)
Ola is India's largest mobility platform and one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies, serving 150+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
Ola's core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric and India's largest fleet management business. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India's leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India's largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people.
For more details, visit www.olacabs.com/media
Position : Head - Safety Response Team
Reporting Manager : Head - Ola Care
Minimum Skills :
- Bachelor's degree or MBA from Tier 1 institutes
- Prior professional experience with optimization, processes, systematic organization, program/project management
- 12 to 15 years of relevant business experience
- A self-starter, who is comfortable working in an environment far from regional or headquarters support, and inspires the trust and confidence of management
- People management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively manage, set team goals, develop people to their highest levels of performance, and guide your teams through challenging managerial situations
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to derive innovative solutions, a hands-on decision maker
- Experience of working with consumer facing mobile tech start up with be preferred.
- Experience in managing risk assessment team will be an added advantage
- Proven track record and relationships in the area of safety and/or consumer protection - either for a company, a third party will be preferred
- Can deal with the ambiguity that sometimes comes from working cross-functionally
- Heavy focus on safety, people management, leading leaders, data analytics, and process continuous improvement
About the team:
Safety Response Team, Ola Care is responsible for managing all the Safety and emergency issue reported by the partner or the customer. Team interacts with customer and partner through various voice and non-voice channels at different touch points during or post the trip as the case may be for Safety related issue. This team will support the internal Safety teams in terms of enhancing customer safety and providing business intelligence to design preventive measures for avoiding an emergency situation.
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Leading a team of smart safety professionals with expertise in managing safety situations (road safety, personal safety, women's safety)
- Develop overall safety strategy for the response team
- Will be at the forefront of defining the right response to safety related issues with a strong obsession for best customer experience and utmost care for their safety.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to build strategies, and campaigns, that promote best practice safety regulations
- Will be tasked with scaling support, especially for safety incidents, in an innovative way at a company that's growing at an amazing speed and changing constantly
- Establishes relationships with different teams within Ola to make safety projects successful
- Work with city team and safety leader on issue resolution.
- Work closely with Product/Tech teams to improve Customer experience through continuous innovation and to avoid any safety-related concern for the customer and partner.
- Pilot and own new initiatives and support-driven projects to continuously improve the level of support we provide
- Do RCA's on all major Safety issues reported and work with cross functional team to do RCA's and suggest fixes to avoid such instances
- Intuitively understand and care for safety matters
- Support the Safety team through ways of improving a safer life for partners and customers
- Develop a systemic process to collect data and analyze the causes of a safety incident and generate required reporting.
- Problem Solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Decision making under complex situations
- Team Handling
- Intuitive and dynamic
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Strategic Innovative Orientation
- Data Analytics