Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Ola
Views:1406 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ola Cabs - Senior Manager/Associate Director - Vendor Operations Head (10-15 yrs)
Roles & responsibilities -
- Create the outsourcing strategy for care operations.
- Evaluate and score various possible partners for best fit for Ola's needs.
- Create the core agreement and commercial structure.
- Lead program management for transition.
- Set up and lead governance for the relationship.
- Manage the invoicing and payments process.
- Look for innovative commercial structures that result in win-win outcomes for both parties.
- Good to have - lead the central training and quality teams from the point of view of governance in those areas.
Qualifications and skills required -
- Bachelor's degree with 10-15 years of relevant experience in the e-commerce industry and having extensive experience in vendor operations.
- Should have been deeply involved in the process of transition / outsourcing contact center teams and ensuring it continues to be business as usual.
- Prior experience of having carried out new vendor identification activities, conducted detailed commercial negotiations and negotiated on contracts.
- Should have experience with managing engagements across multiple locations.
- Should be able to identify and define metrics for success with new vendors and ensure ROI for the company.
- High level of attention to detail and clarity of thought.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate thoughts crisply.
- Should have managed multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Should be able to develop good governance metrics which continually measures the health of the engagement and ensure that potential issues are addressed proactively.