Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Ola
Views:3723 Applications:755 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Ola Cabs - Program Manager (5-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities -
The job requires a gamut of roles and responsibilities -
- Identifying new marketing opportunities by analyzing data on location demographics, preferences and needs, business potential and competitor's strengths and weaknesses
- Lead the planning and implementation of a project to ensure results are delivered
- Come up with launch plan and onboard right internal and/or external teams for fastest time to market
- Coordinate frequently with stakeholders across different functions - Investors, Management etc.
- Advice on the new business Models, Build marketing strategies, customer Analytics
- Troubleshoot the business issues.
- Data Interpretation and analytics
- Monitor report the progress of the projects
- Experience & Skills An ability to quickly understand and solve new problems
- Negotiation and conflict management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent data interpretation
- Stress tolerance
- Need no external push to be motivated
- Proven leadership, supervisory and project management skills
- A tactical and strategic track record for delivering research-driven results
- Ability to motivate and lead a team and manage multiple requirements
- Innovative and people management with an understanding Competitive Analysis.
- Ready to travel across the locations