Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition | Human Resource at OLA
Views:3401 Applications:567 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
OLA Cabs - Manager - Quality (1-7 yrs)
Founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola is one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and drivers onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent, safe and quick service fulfillment.
Ola is focused on leveraging the best of technology and building innovative solutions ground-up, that are relevant at the global scale. Notably, in 2016, Ola Play the world's first connected car platform for ride-sharing was launched, transforming commuting experiences and setting the tone for global innovation in this space. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 125+ cities can connect with over a million drivers across a diverse range of vehicles. Driven by a hyperlocal approach, Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people.
Position: Quality Manager
- Identify process gaps through data analysis and work with the Central Process
- Excellence team to refine processes and fix gaps.
- Building processes and metrics for quality control.
- Work closely with CM to build quality audit guidelines and develop quality measurement metrics.
- Constantly review and modify audit guidelines and parameters.
- Plan and implement a Quality Audit calendar and report feedback on Quality ratings and metrics.
- Train the training team and sourcing team on quality processes and ways to improve quality.
Customer Escalations :
- Ensure appropriate and quick resolutions to customer escalations