Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition | Human Resource at OLA
Views:7499 Applications:756 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
OLA Cabs - Manager - Quality (1-7 yrs)
Founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola is one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and drivers onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent, safe and quick service fulfillment.
Ola is focused on leveraging the best of technology and building innovative solutions ground-up, that are relevant at the global scale. Notably, in 2016, Ola Play the world's first connected car platform for ride-sharing was launched, transforming commuting experiences and setting the tone for global innovation in this space. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 125+ cities can connect with over a million drivers across a diverse range of vehicles. Driven by a hyperlocal approach, Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people.
Position: Quality Manager
- Identify process gaps through data analysis and work with the Central Process
- Excellence team to refine processes and fix gaps.
- Building processes and metrics for quality control.
- Work closely with CM to build quality audit guidelines and develop quality measurement metrics.
- Constantly review and modify audit guidelines and parameters.
- Plan and implement a Quality Audit calendar and report feedback on Quality ratings and metrics.
- Train the training team and sourcing team on quality processes and ways to improve quality.
Customer Escalations :
- Ensure appropriate and quick resolutions to customer escalations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.