Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Ola
Views:7438 Applications:733 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Ola Cabs - Manager - Quality (1-5 yrs)
Know the process deeply:
- Understand each processes from end-to-end in depth in the entire business
Own the processes : Own every process, understand the gap between the target and the output, responsible for all root cause analysis/cause-effect
Know the Output : Stay on top of every business metrics, understand the output and impact of the output on the business
Know the gap : Understand the problem statement in depth, performing the RCA with the right tools and presenting the gap to the concerned team
Influence the Cross-function : Converting the gap into strategies and action by liaising with cross-functional teams and drive the changes required. Influence the business with the improvement metrics
Strategy & Creativity: Innovative solutions with the least and optimum cost.
Know the team : Guide and mentor with the city business head and drive output driven culture across.
Selection of Key skills: Understanding the right skill of the team and the individuals. Maintaining the high performance of the team ensuring the right people at the right job
Stake Holder Management: Work with cross functional team such as Business, Operations, Accounting, Business Finance and Marketing to drive over action plans
Share Best practices from within and outside the organization/ industry/ domain and provide recommendations for implementing them
Stay up to date in the application of process improvement tools and techniques and relevant benchmarking data for related organizations
- Identify process gaps through data analysis and work with the Central Process Excellence team to refine processes and fix gaps.
- Building processes and metrics for quality control.
- Work closely with CM to build quality audit guidelines and develop quality measurement metrics.
- Constantly review and modify audit guidelines and parameters.
- Plan and implement Quality Audit calendar and report feedback on Quality ratings and metrics.
- Train the training team and sourcing team on quality processes and ways to improve quality.
Customer Escalations -
- Ensure appropriate and quick resolutions to customer escalations