Recruiter at OLA Cabs
Views:1050 Applications:332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Ola Cabs - Manager - Business Finance (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develop, Implement and maintain effective planning and analysis capabilities to establish goals and measure performance of the assigned business/ geo portfolio.
- To prepare the budget, expenses of the business units and other expenses. To manage the financial outcome of the business unit.
- Define costs in new projects and ensure/ manage/ track leakages. Manage outcomes in new projects
- Closely interact with business to identify new initiatives and work on the financial aspects of the same
- Effectively communicate business unit performance trends, past and projected, Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- Play a key role in modelling and laying out scenarios for portfolio growth/ better financial management
- Prepare presentations in support of board and stakeholder meetings, monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic committees of the company.
- Interact with other Accounting, treasury, tax, legal teams to identify implications and related finance aspects.
- Proficiency in numbers, mathematical analysis and understanding financial impact of data