Talent Acquisition at ANI technologies
Views:1289 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Ola Cabs - Data Analyst (2-4 yrs)
The data analyst's primary objective is helping multiple Lending ops process (customer care, sales, KYC, collection) by automating reports, data flow to operations, fulfilling the implementation of the collection strategies by collaborating with the operation manager and automating the cadence to send collection communications
Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Statistics, discipline in Computer Science / IT with Data analytics as a major is preferred
Key Responsibilities :
- Partner with collection operations teams (in-house and external), identify and track appropriate multiple Ops performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers.
- Create forecasting model, mechanism to consolidate data from multiple sources, automating daily/ weekly collection reports
- Develop metrics and action points that can be used to drive ops performance improvement and scalability decisions.
- Drive reporting automation with Product and Tech SPOCs for collection team
- Implement cadence for collection communications and create the performance visibility of the cadence to higher leadership
Skills Required :
- Strong background in reporting automations through R/Python, SQL with min 2 yrs experience with real data
- Proficiency with statistical analysis tools (e.g. R, Python), data visualization (Tableau, Power BI etc.), Data extraction tools (Oracle, Hive, MySQL), automation languages (Macro, VBA, Unix Shell Scripting) and presentation (MS Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly verbally and in written form.