Senior HR at Ola Cabs
Views:9082 Applications:976 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Ola Cabs - City Manager (2-4 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Have to take care of the Operations, to ensure smooth running of the machinery of the City,
- End-to-end ownership of each and every process, function, men and money.
- One of the major responsibilities of this role would be to build and plan the short and long term strategy for the city and take charge of executing it on the ground.
- Would be responsible for the business growth in the city and drive the P&L for an entire product category.
- Has to coordinate with all the support functions like product, sales and marketing to achieve the desired results and targets.
- Has to install ownership and effective coordination across the functions. And act like a bridge between HO/Central team and local teams.
- Financial Planning and Performance: Own the P&L of the city. Make a growth plan in conjunction with other teams and ensure the targets are met. Creating strategies and Business products as per local demands with respect to supply side of the business.
- Supplier Management and Growth: Ensuring a long term and profitable relationship with all business partners. Manager Key accounts.
- Organization: Hire and manage a high performance team. Ensure their objectives of growth and performance are met.
- Competitive Understanding: Keep a close watch on competitive landscape in your city. Any opportunity in pricing, talent, business model tweaks should be utilized.
- Creating Brand amongst Suppliers: Initiation of partnerships and managing relationships with Suppliers; effectively building a web of our business partners.
- Inventory Planning: Understand demand patterns, forecast, and plan supply accordingly.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.