Senior HR at Ola Cabs
Views:4209 Applications:911 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Ola Cabs - Assistant Manager - Sales/Operations & Marketing - OLA Place (2-4 yrs)
Who we are:
Places is a key business focus area for OLA. In the last couple of years, OLA has become a preferred mode of transportation for customers who are taking drop to or pickups from Transit hubs like Airports, Railways and bus stations. We operate in all leading airports and railways across the country. We plan to grow our business further by solving problems specific to the particular transit hub. OLA's regional structure has 14 clusters.
About the role
Custer Places head will be responsible for mobility business that originates from all places within specified cluster. He will own the business operations and growth targets for all places within the cluster with emphasis on Transit use case ( Airports, Railways and bus stations).
- Have a deep understanding of market landscape, customer persona and value propositions by all players at key places like Airport, Railways within the cluster. Keep a track of relative market share at all key places.
- Champion the experience of customers at the places. Liaison with Central team to on redesigning OLA's Places infrastructure like counters and OLA zone
- Track competitive pricing for all categories ( Mini, Micro, prime, prime play, OS, Rental) at key places. Build market intelligence competency to keep tabs on competition strategies
- Manage places operations which includes shift management, escalations, partner unrests, liaising with local airport and railway authorities, law and order
- Build and grow OLA's offline business through OLA point platform.
- Get insights on how to improve supply and supply behavior at key places within the cluster. Have an understanding of supply strategies for all major competitors. Work with cluster supply teams to build supply for places.
- Build alliances with local establishments to generate demand at places. Work with cluster/regional marketing managers for executing campaigns. Provide insights to central team on outdoors activities conducted by competitors.
- Build an on-ground organization that has sales and customer service competency. Setup SOPs, FAQs, CoC, dress code and scripts for Sales and Service Fes
- Own the mandate to improve efficiency and service levels of on-ground staff.
- Own the mandate to fix rogue behavior displayed by partners in OLA zones at Airports, Railway stations
- Identify areas of improvement in all process of site-operations.
- Identify all components of cost / booking and reducing it as per targets
- Relevant work experience with at-least 2 years in Sales, operations and marketing in E-commerce or FMCG.
- Comfortable in Managing large teams by metrics on daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Experience with setting up and launching large ops programs
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to imagine what's not out there and how it will impact customer journey and experience.
Qualifications - MBA from B-school