Senior HR at Ola Cabs
Views:7937 Applications:714 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Ola Cabs - Assistant Manager - Partner Relations (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance on all parameters defined as per Assessment/grading standards to ascertain high quality driver partners
- Closure of all partner issues within the timelines defined as per SLAs
- Partner Support-Escalations handling within the city
- Build a strong performance culture in the team, recognize and reward performance
- Build unique systems and processes that are scalable to handle partner lifecycle
- Monitor non adherence of patterns on Asset Thefts or non-scheduled maintenance at the city level
- Ensure partner performance target for the city are met for Daily Active Cars, partner outstanding and partner credit outstanding
Key Skills -
- Strong team management skills required - specially to deal with less educated, entrepreneurial driver partners.
- English & Hindi Knowledge must; local vernacular language preferred in regions where important
- We are looking for go-getters, with high drive and ownership
- Candidate should demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced, hyper-normal growth environment.
Qualifications - MBA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.