Ola Cabs - Assistant Manager/Manager - Financial Reporting - CA (2-7 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the entire spectrum of financial accounting & reporting, month end closure & maintaining robust internal control across areas.
- Working closely with stakeholders in controllership, finance & shared services to ensure transactions are recorded & reported with accuracy and completeness.
- Preparation & Reporting of monthly MIS, Balance Sheet, Cash Flows, Consolidations, Project Accounting. Analyze overall Trial Balance during month closure. Analytical review of PL & BS.
- Liaising with auditors & responsible for closure of statutory audit.
- Strong knowledge & working experience in applying accounting & reporting standards eg: Ind AS, Companies Act, CARO etc.
- Optimizing and developing processes to improve efficiency, automation and quality of financial information.
- Ensuring that SOPs, accounting policy framework and internal control framework are established. Ensuring sanity of books and proactively identifying risks/opportunities.
- Experience & Skills Must have SAP exposure.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint. (Google & MS Office)
- Critical thinking & problem solving attitude.
- Result orientation and ability to meet and establish deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams, good communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills. Team player
- Flexibility and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ongoing and future organizational changes
- Qualifications Chartered Accountant
- 2-4 Yrs Exp