OLA - Business Partner - Finance (3-8 yrs)
OLA - Business Partner - Finance
Responsibilities of the position :
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company's portfolio of businesses.
- To prepare and approve the budget, expenses of the business units and other expenses. To manage the overall profitability of the business unit.
- Works with category teams in identifying new projects, defining cost and business savings, developing business cases and doing rigorous analysis of numbers during implementation to capture plan vs actual benefits
- Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- To prepare and review the closing P&L reports
- Lead scenario modelling efforts for the development and growth of the portfolio. Participate as a key thought leader of the business finance team.
- Lead the strategic aspects of the annual/half yearly/quarterly operating plan and budget process for the company. Support the strategic business planning process. Monitor competitive dynamics of the sectors
- Prepare presentations in support of board and stakeholder meetings, monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic committees of the company.
- Partner with accounting, treasury, tax, legal as appropriate
Position Requirements :
- 3 to 8 years work experience,
- CA or MBA Finance with at least 2 yrs of experience in Business Partnering
- Strong blend of analytical and Business understanding skills
- Advanced capability with Microsoft Office applications Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to design reports that present both actual and budget data in a concise manner for use by top management in decision making
- Heavy stakeholder management experience .This role requires a lot of cross functional working and engagement with senior leaders