OLA - Business Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-3 yrs)
Who We Are :
Olacabs is India's first and largest aggregator of cabs, founded in 2010 by IIT Bombay alumni, Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati. We are technology platform build to solve real life problems. We began with bringing cab drivers and customers on a single platform making transportation hassle free for everyone!
We are one of India's fastest growing startups with many firsts to our credit.
The business analyst's primary objective is helping businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering from top institute/college - IIT, NIT, BITS Pilani etc.
Key Role & Responsibilities :
- Partner with finance / business management teams, identify and track appropriate performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers.
- Work with engineering and research teams on designing, building and deploying data analysis systems for large data sets and extracting meaningful data for Business Finance teams.
- Create algorithms to extract information from large data sets.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis.
- Develop metrics and prototypes that can be used to drive business decisions.
- Drive Compliance automation requirements with Product and Tech, SPOC for any compliance related development from Biz Fin team.
- Understand, analyze and publish respective business KPIs and daily reports.
Key Skills & Experience :
- Strong background in statistical concepts and calculations with 1.5+ yrs experience with real data
- Innovative and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers.
- Proficiency with statistical analysis tools (e.g. R, SAS,SPSS), software development technologies (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, .Net)
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Expert at data visualization and presentation.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly verbally and in written form.