Ola - Business Analyst (2-6 yrs)
About Us :
- Founded in Jan 2011 by IIT Bombay alumni Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola (formerly Ola Cabs), is India's most popular mobile app for personal transportation.
- Ola integrates city transportation for customers and driver partners onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent and quick service fulfillment. Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people.
- Using the Ola mobile app, users across 110 cities can book from over 6,00,000 vehicles across cabs, auto-rickshaws and taxis. Ola has also introduced a range of shared mobility services on its platform like Ola Shuttle and Ola Share for commute and ride-sharing respectively. The app is available on Windows, Android and iOS platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Generating insights and analysis using data around various demand and supply parameters such as customer profiling, usage metrics, pricing, demand forecast, fraud alerting, operations efficiency etc.
2. Increasing reliability and improving Business growth through data driven solutions. Increasing customer retention and focusing on the right channel for our spends, risk analytics and fraud prevention on our platform.
3. Working on business problems and provide comprehensive data driven analyses with actionable insights.
4. Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
5. Working closely with internal functions to identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for products or business processes.
6. Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly planning for categories, corporate & international.
Experience & Skills :
1. Strong background in statistical concepts and calculations with experience with data analytics
2. Innovative and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solving skills.
3. Proficiency with statistical analysis tools (e.g. R, SAS,SPSS), software development technologies (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, .Net)
4. Expert at data visualization and presentation.
6. Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly verbally and in written form.