HR at OLA Cabs
Views:2022 Applications:521 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OLA - Business Analyst (2-5 yrs)
- We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Central Compliance Operations Team as a Business Analyst. The role will partner closely with the Compliance Program Manager, Process Excellence Manager, Tech and Safety/Legal teams in India and in the International geographies.
- As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for modeling complex problems, discovering insights and identifying opportunities through the use of business intelligence, data mining and visualization techniques. You will need to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to solve problems, create operational efficiencies, and deliver successfully against high organizational standards.
- The candidate should be able to apply a breadth of tools, data sources and analytical techniques to answer a wide range of high-impact business questions and present the insights in concise and effective manner. Additionally, the candidate should be an effective communicator capable of independently driving issues to resolution and communicating insights to non-technical audiences.
- This is a high impact role with goals that directly impacts the bottom line of the business.
Job responsibilities include:
- Use analytics and data mining techniques to solve complex problems and drive business decisions.
- Employ the appropriate tools, methodologies to discover patterns of risks and potential non-compliances
- Design experiments, test hypotheses, and build actionable models to optimize operations - Solve analytical problems, and effectively communicate methodologies and results
- Draw inferences and conclusions, and create dashboards and visualizations of processed data, identify trends, anomalies
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as business teams, engineering teams, and partner teams and align them with respect to your focus area Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in any quantitative discipline such as Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Operational Research or Engineering
- Substantial experience working in Analytics / Business Intelligence environment
- Experience in working with databases and SQL in a business environment
- Demonstrated use of analytical packages and query languages such as SAS, SPSS and SQL - Prior experience in design and execution of analytical projects
- Worked extensively in large scale data bases and data warehouses
- Experience in e-commerce / on-line companies in fraud / risk control functions
- Coding skills in one of the modern languages Java, Python, Scala, R
- Experience with visualization technologies such as Tableau
- Experience/knowledge of advanced machine learning techniques such as GBM, random forest, etc.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.