OLA - Associate Program Manager - Operational & Compliance Risk (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for a talented, organized self-starter to join our Central Compliance Operations Team as a Program Manager. The role will partner closely with a broad set of stakeholders to manage multiple high profile, high impact business initiatives.
The role will be responsible for operational and compliance risk management for India and/or International markets.
The role will require to set up strong operational risk management framework, risk assessment and continuous monitoring framework. In addition, the role will also be accountable for regulatory reporting, managing external and internal audits and set up the governance structure.
This role calls for an individual with strong judgment and decision making skills, who can navigate in the area of ambiguity and influence cross functional team with limited authority. There will be a steep learning curve, adding a fair amount of business skills to the individual. The role will enhance person’s understanding of regulatory compliance and risk management.
Job responsibilities include :
- Collaborate closely with our supply, process excellence, legal and safety teams to bring about prompt and complete resolution to escalated, complex, and/or critical non-compliances while zeroing in on root causes to eliminate broken processes and improve adherence
- Drive program objectives - define business requirements, translate requirements into project plans, manage implementation activities across large group of stakeholders, develop and execute rollout plans and ongoing support.
- Make data driven-decisions at scale through tracking and reporting resolution progress to senior stakeholders and leaders until solutions are implemented.
- Influence design and development of mechanisms to prevent non-compliance recurrence
- Create milestones and performance across all projects
- Identify, assess and mitigate risks, drive resolution of critical issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs and propose corrective actions to keep initiatives moving forward
- Collaborate and build relationships with cross functional teams to ensure seamless execution and process excellence
- Proactively identify areas for process improvement and automation, identify gaps, conduct root-cause analysis, and drive solutions
- Define, track and communicate appropriate performance measurements to stakeholders, status reporting to leadership, create reports and metrics to facilitate analyses driving data-driven decision making
Preferred Qualifications :
- 3-5 years of experience in program or project management
- Degree in Engineering/MBA or CA
- Experience in Internal Audit/Risk/Compliance is a big plus
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- Experienced working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Experienced in utilizing/analyzing customer data to influence strategy in change management
- Demonstrated experience presentation skills, dynamic approach with the ability to translate theory into practical application
- Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment while leading people/teams without formal responsibility
- Project Management certification (PMP or equivalent)
- Lean Six Sigma GB/BB Certification
- Program Management expertise including ability to organize tasks, prioritize competing demands, find solutions, and follow through to successful implementation
- Comfort with ambiguity and an ability to work independently with a high degree of autonomy
- Highly developed and polished written and verbal communication skills
- Strong change management and influence skills; ability to negotiate and communicate across all levels of the organization.