HR at OLA Cabs
Views:2979 Applications:898 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OLA - Associate Product Manager - OLA Financial Services (1-5 yrs)
- Ola Financial Services, a subsidiary of Ola, is a fintech involved in providing consumer credit in India that envisions convenience, accessibility, transparency and value proposition all at one place.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Drive strategic innovation to generate new product ideas.
- Gather insights from across teams within the Org and conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/analysis.
- Continuously improve existing products and features to drive higher conversion or engagement.
- Internalize and deeply understand Ola Money's mission and strategies, as well as the mission and objectives of your specific team.
- Manage all aspects of the product life-cycle, including problem definition, product strategy/roadmap, customer needs, requirement/use case definition.
What is needed:
- Self-confidence, dynamism and a belief in challenging yourself.
- Preferable Experience as a Business Analyst.
- Ateast 1 year of experience in Product Management, Software Development, Analytics, Design or Digital Marketing in a consumer internet product set-up.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Tech background with a good understanding of data, metrics and building models is preferred.
- Product grasp - capable of taking business metrics, breaking them into investment areas, and leading thought in these areas.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.