OLA - Associate Director - Collection Analytics/Data Science (10-15 yrs)
- Apply classical ML algorithms as well as cutting-edge deep learning (DL) approaches to build new lending products that delight our customers
- Credit Risk Management across the life cycle of consumer lending, Application of Machine learning algorithms to financial domain, advanced analytics in fast paced and new generation banking environment.
- Ideate, research, and build POC to eventually bring the model to production by utilizing various data science tools.
- Own and build credit risk decision strategies for unsecured lending viz. PL, CC, EMI
- Excellent knowledge of scorecards, strategies and credit risk management principles
- Ownership including but not limited to identifying model development approach, building models that meet top standards of ML, model validation
- Lead the support team of business head by acting as key stakeholder for P&L
- Efficient in evaluation and cost benefit analysis of new sources of data
- Successful implementation and tracking of credit risk decisions along with MIS monitoring
- Guide the back end infrastructure development and liaison with the data engineering team for deployment of models, integration of data
- Apply the fundamentals of consumer lending to a new ecosystem that demands innovation in application of the same principles in an unexplored and challenging credit lending environment
- Approach the challenges in a passionate, innovative and decisive manner
- Quick on feet in problem structuring and identifying the right next steps for incisive insights
- Balancing Problem solving depth with the pace of progress expected in fast moving lending business environment
- Liaison with product and engineering to help execute the product journeys and backend process that meets risk needs and fintech app requirements
- Lead a team of data scientists, business analysts and decision scientists to deliver credit risk solutions in the most optimal and effective manner
Experience & Skills Required
- 10+ years of experience in large banks in India/Overseas, NBFC or similar
- At least 4+ years hands on experience developing models in credit risk
- Experience working in a Fintech for 2 years
- Experienced in risk management of different lending products across the lifecycle of consumer credit
- Highly analytical with past history of handling teams and engaging business stakeholders
- Worked in SAS, SQL and other database in their early career for data mining
- Exposure and working knowledge of R or Python
- Expert level knowledge of the Indian credit bureaus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Exposure to unstructured data analytics and Big Data is a plus
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.