HR at OLA Cabs
Views:1545 Applications:482 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OLA - Associate Director - Category Marketing (8-13 yrs)
Business Unit : Ola Financial Services
About the Company :
- OlaMoney is one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in India with an active customer base of 27 million+ customers.
- It is reinventing and fundamentally simplifying the customer experience for various financial products.
OlaMoney started as a wallet service provider as part of the larger Ola group but is now present in 3 additional verticals: Postpaid, Credit Card and Insurance.
Some of our key highlights are :
- OlaMoney is India's largest postpaid/ pay later services provider. OlaMoney postpaid on Ola is 2.5X bigger than OlaMoney wallet.
- OlaMoney is the worlds largest micro-insurer and facilitate sales of over 20M policies to customers every month
- OlaMoney SBI Credit Card is the most rewarding travel credit card and the first of its kind digitally.
Role : Associate Director, Category Marketing
Grade : Associate Director
Department : Marketing
Location : Bangalore
Role directly reports to : Head of Marketing - OFS
Qualification : Minimum Graduate from a reputed college, MBA preferred
Key Roles/Responsibilities :
Role Description :
- This role will lead every aspect of the product journey from marketing gaps to consumer insights to launch and beyond. Right from identifying the need and the consumer anxiety, to working closely with the business team to formulate the product and then finding the best positioning, GTM strategy and successful scale up.
- Own customer and consumer understanding, identifying their barriers and triggers to purchase
- Develop customer segmentation and drive marketing plans to grow different segments through customer lifecycle of acquisition, engagement, retention, and growth
- Drive programs and projects across the various customer touch points to drive customer consideration and trust for our products
- Develop, test, and execute aggressive multi-channel marketing plans to drive customer acquisition and retention
- Develop and execute OFS-wide and cross-category marketing strategies to help introduce customers to this category including the exclusive products listed here; identify and maximize cross-interaction where businesses overlap
- Establish and create a world-class destination for the products including Landing pages, homepage(s), app zones and more
- Conducting in-depth analyses to determine program effectiveness and to continuously improving programs and site initiatives
- Be a passionate advocate for customers and help ensure a thorough and intuitive user experience while meeting business goals
- Work with cross functional teams including technology teams, to define, drive, and launch improvements to the consumer experience including purchase
- Meet business goals while ensuring world class customer experience
Experience & Skills Required :
- Total 8+ years of experience in which 4-5 years of FMCG marketing experience and 2-3 years of consumer internet marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to take products from conception to successful launch and adoption
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams including product, business, analytics, creative and leadership, to drive marketing and influence product roadmaps and strategy
- Strong understanding of marketing channels both digital and non digital
- Demonstrated ability to find actionable, data-driven insights to shape product offering and marketing strategy based on deep understanding of our customers
- Experience in Consumer Tech, Consumer Goods, Internet and other B2C industries preferred
- Consumer Fintech experience a big plus
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.