OkCredit - Manager - Strategic Alliances - Supply (3-5 yrs)
At OKCredit, we are looking to build B2B Marketplace for merchants on our app, where they can purchase goods. As a part of Strategic alliance team, you will be involved in dealing with Partners, on-boarding them and other operations around Business Development.
What will you do?
a) Doing partnerships with Brands to create supply
b) Manage brands, their expectations, commercials etc.
c) Handling/ tracking day to day operations related to movement of material
d) Managing/ on-boarding wholesalers on the seller platforms
What are we looking for?
1) Exp of 3 - 5 Yrs in Business Development in FMCG / Mobile Brands domain.
2) Scout for suitable partnership opportunity
3) Liaison with decision maker and loop head alliances for final discussion
4) Ensure day to day ops related processes are implemented from discussion to implementation
5) Ensure partnership yields targeted business
6) Highlight hygiene issues or critical problems in time for quick resolution
7) Identify cross-sell, upsell opportunities
8) Promote brand awareness through offline and online activation and alliances
9) Form alliances with the objective of generating additional revenue
10) Create an ecosystem of alliances to promote loyalty
11) Responsible for new customer acquisitions
12) Responsible for retention of existing customers
13) Lead the B2B channel and grow it across the country