OkCredit - Manager - Social Media (3-4 yrs)
About OkCredit :
Founded in 2017, We believe in making commerce easy by building simple and affordable products for businesses to start, run & Grow. We enable and empower more than 15 Million MSME merchants in India, with our trademark products like OkCredit, OkShop, OKStaff.
Our Products are powered by our consumers, who do 3+ million Daily transactions, helping them to conduct their complex daily businesses at ease. 80% of these transactions have been from MSMEs from Tier 3 cities catering to a business value of 14 trillion Rupees. This showcases the ease with which our app can be adopted.
We take pride in providing a spirited, fair, and transparent work environment for all. We focus on nurturing careers and celebrating talent. Being a part of our growth story your opinion is given due consideration, and no voice is too feeble to be heard out. With Young and experienced leaders and team members from different walks of life, we are a strong team that is tightly aligned and loosely coupled. We move fast, take risks, and pride ourselves on staying flexible, fun, and committed to measurable customer satisfaction with the right effort-to-impact ratio.
What you need to do :
1. You need to write social media posts for company and founders accounts
2. The posts need to cover a wide variety of types: calls to action, news, historical info, FAQs, quotes, infographics, etc.
3. You need to be engaging and business-appropriate
4. You must sound as if you were written by the business/individual itself, rather than a disinterested third party
5. Posts will be posting to Twitter as well as LinkedIn, so must be under 280 characters.
- Making words more appealing, add visual elements to their copy, including images, videos, and links to all their writing.
6. Social Listening for trending content, conversations, topics, events, and news
- Real-time Monitoring of social channels for growth and engagement through strategic engagement and activation
7. Work a non-traditional schedule in a very cool, culture-forward environment
8. Evaluate execution during and after campaign launches and improve engagement
9, Support the communications team to implement planned content for social media and communications calendar
10. Draft and schedule/post content for social media, the website, and electronic newsletters
11. Manage photo and video content; support the implementation of a digital asset management system
What you need to have :
1. At least 3-4 years of experience as a Content Writer
2. You must have a conversational tone/writing style
3. You must have strong research skills
4. You must stay on top of SEO trends - after all, even the best content won't be effective if readers can't find it
5. You must be able to organize to keep on top of the content you've taken on
6. You must have the ability to meet your deadlines
7. Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
8. Proven passion for the start-up culture
9. A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- Work remotely means you can work from home and anywhere.