OkCredit - Manager - People & Culture (4-5 yrs)
- Founded in 2017, We believe in making commerce easy by building simple and affordable products for businesses to start, run & Grow. We enable and empower more than 15 Million MSME merchants in India, with our trademark products like OkCredit, OkShop, OKStaff.
- Our Products are powered by our consumers, who do 3+ million Daily transactions, helping them to conduct their complex daily businesses at ease. 80% of these transactions have been from MSMEs from Tier 3 cities catering to a business value of 14 trillion Rupees. This showcases the ease with which our app can be adopted.
- We take pride in providing a spirited, fair, and transparent work environment for all. We focus on nurturing careers and celebrating talent. Being a part of our growth story your opinion is given due consideration, and no voice is too feeble to be heard out. With Young and experienced leaders and team members from different walks of life, we are a strong team that is tightly aligned and loosely coupled. We move fast, take risks, and pride ourselves on staying flexible, fun, and committed to measurable customer satisfaction with the right effort to impact ratio.
About the role:
The People & Culture Manager plays a critical role in making Okcredit an amazing place to work & finding and growing key talent to help us achieve our mission. You'll be a critical member of the People team in designing, building, and scaling our people initiatives & projects
1.End-to-end ownership of performance management, compensation & benefits, employee lifecycle management, data analytics, and other HR generalist activities
2. Leading internal operations around onboarding, employee engagement & performance reviews
3. A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
4.Experience with the rapid and complex changing work environment
5. Ensure all the internal HR processes are adhered to and all relevant documents, data & approvals have been secured at all times
6. Collaborating with cross-functional teams & leaders to drive high engagement, retention & performance across the organization
7.Driving partnerships & programs to increase team & employee happiness
8.Building decision-making frameworks to improve the employee experience
9. Conduct exit interviews and implement corrective actions if necessary
1. 4+ years of experience at a fast-growing startup handling people & HR operations
2. Experience building & scaling programs in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment
3. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working autonomously & navigate ambiguity with minimal data & supervision
4. Strong people, collaboration & communication skills