Talent Acquisition Role at Okcredit
Views:550 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
OkCredit - Head - Lead Generation Operations (5-10 yrs)
Head of Operations
Offline operations head should be able to plan, coordinate, implement and oversee various lead generation activities for loan products and other OkCredit products. In short your role will include offline lead generation for banking, NBFC and financial products , hiring and managing external agencies and freelancers, monitoring and assessing, and measuring the ROI of offline initiatives.
1. Manage and lead the offline loan product acquisition team in multiple geographies
2. Recruit, brief and manage contract or freelance staff to work on lead generation for loan closure
3. Track and analyze business metrics and trends
4. Ensure product flow is accurate and error-free.Partner with Product to define Go-to-Market strategy and develop supporting strategy.
5. Continuously assess and report on the results of offline sales initiatives and implement improvements where necessary. Conduct gap analysis, funnel analysis to identify product strengths and areas of improvement and implement solutions.
6. Creating a strong & compliant sales culture across the channel to drive acquisitions, profitability and employee development
7. Retaining high performers and replace poor performers
1. A bachelor's degree in marketing or communication is a must.
2. A postgraduate qualification in marketing may be desired.
3. Several years' related job experience may be strongly preferred.
4. Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
5. Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential.
6. Have proven experience of managing B2B and B2C lead generation.
7. Understand current marketing trends.
8. The ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives running at the same time
1. Competitive Salaries
2. Employee Friendly Policies
3. Work from Anywhere
4. Medical Insurances
5. Flexible Leave Policies
6. Team Workations and off-sites