OkCredit - Business Analyst/Product Analyst (1-3 yrs)
About OkCredit :
Founded in 2017, We believe in making commerce easy by building simple and affordable products for businesses to start, run & grow. We enable and empower more than 15 MillionMSME merchants in India, with our trademark products like OkCredit, OkShop, OKStaff.Our Products are powered by our consumers, who do 3+ million Daily transactions, helping them to conduct their complex daily businesses at ease. 80% of these transactions have been from MSMEs from Tier 3 cities catering to a business value of 14 trillion Rupees. This showcases the ease with which our app can be adopted. We take pride in providing a spirited, fair, and transparent work environment for all. We focus on nurturing careers and celebrating talent. Being a part of our growth story your opinion is given due consideration, and no voice is too feeble to be heard out. With Young and experienced leaders and team members from different walks of life, we are a strong team that is tightly aligned and loosely coupled. We move fast, take risks, and pride ourselves on staying flexible, fun, and committed to measurable customer satisfaction with the right effort-to-impact ratio.
What's it all about?
As a business analyst, you would be responsible for:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Finding insights and discovering new trends about how Okcredit has grown over time across dimensions like geography, business categories, establishment types, etc.
- Your analysis problem statements, methodologies you adopt, and technologies you use would also evolve very fast. Your insights would act as a guiding light for growth initiatives undertaken by the organization.
Some sample problem statements you would be working on:
- Conceptualize a user acquisition and retention model to predict the marketing efforts required to meet the targets.
- Analyzing how the user-base has grown in specific cities like Pune, Jaipur over time and insights to replicate and fasten it in other places.
- Analyzing the funnels for various Organic channels and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Analyzing how categories or item sales have evolved over time
- Analyzing the impact of macro-economic factors on the business
What you would need every day?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, or related discipline
- 1-2 years of experience in a business analyst role
- Strong SQL Knowledge and Hands-on experience is a must
- Advance Excel
- Demonstrated Analytical ability with a bias towards action and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
What additional qualifications would help you succeed?
- Experience with one or more coding and/or scripting languages; Python, R, SQL, STATA, or MATLAB.
- Experience in analyzing fast-paced growth in a consumer-product startup
- Knowledge of statistical methods, particularly in the areas of modeling and business analytics
- Experience working hands-on with large-scale data sets
- Experience of working in a fast-growing unstructured startup environment
- Experience with visualization software and techniques